Here is our podcast from last night. Download it here, or listen to it here:
It’s a long one–an hour and seven minutes, and 31 MBs.
I don’t have much to say about this, other than that it was a rather unusual conversation, possibly the most unusual conversation I’ve ever had. I thank King and Asian of Reason for being part of this, and I thank Alpha-Asian for hosting it. I think we all agree that the podcast format was fair, so I hope our newest anonymous internet tough guy doesn’t go ballistic on me. (And if he does, I guess that’s okay too. There isn’t much ammo in that cannon.) Though I disagree strongly with what AOR stands for, I do thank him for having the courage to stand up and speak his mind.
Just a couple of highlights:
1. Alpha’s first question to AOR takes place at around 5 minutes, when he asks AOR to tell us about his blog.
2. My first question/statement takes place at around 8:30, when we begin talking about eugenics.
3. King starts with a statement about eugenics around 16 minutes. Hitler’s name does get invoked as Godwin said it would, but in this case it may be relevant. You be the judge.
4. The podcast turns around to HBD and genetic limitations around 30 minutes.
5. We talk mostly about IQ after that.
6. At around 54 minutes, AOR says that poor white kids outperform wealthy black kids. We asked him to provide proof. AOR linked a site over here. I challenge the legitimacy and trustworthiness of the site he linked, and I found a link that actually showed that poor black boys in Britain outperform poor white boys. Y’all be the judge.
Thank you again for all stepping up and making your voices heard. If you’re all not tired out from the original challenge post, sound off like a WOWO below.